Whats in my bag?!

11:48

I admit it. I'm nosy. Super nosy. And if there's a type of video I can't not watch, it's a "What's in my bag?" video. 

For the last two years or so I've been using a $10 Kmart cross body bag. It's small, but all I needed whilst heading to the mall with friends, or whilst living in the city last year it was useful for quick trips down to Queen Street. It basically fit my purse, phone, keys and lip balm.

But about 6 weeks ago, I bought my first 'grown up' bag. I searched for a while in store here in Auckland, and then online, and settle for this 'Wendy Bag' from New Look (via Asos). Thanks to a lovely discount code, I got it for $36.

It's had quite a bit of use since I got it - bearing in mind it takes me an hour and a half to get to the city these days, I prefer making sure I have 'supplies' for every weather scenario rather than not having it/having to buy something because I forgot it.

The bag has two small pockets, on the inside, and one large compartment. One pockets is 'phone sized' - perfect for sunglasses, and the other has a zip, which I keep my keys and headphones in.


My wallet is another Asos purchase. I have my 'trusty' Warehouse umberella, my sunglasses from a pharmacy in Whangamata, a plain black cardigan from Glassons (incase the weather turns cold), a drink bottle - I suffer from migraines badly if I'm dehyrated, and a Typo notebook. I usually throw some sort of snack in depending what time I'm going to be out, and how long I'm out for.


I got this cute little pencil case type mini bag (complete mindblank of what I should call it) from Typo. It was $9 and they have it in lots of different colour. In it I keep my lip balm, a pen, some panadol, a cute pack of tissues from Typo, a pad, and some Johnson face wipes.

xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook