Haul 2.0

10:00

Last Wednesday (or last, last Wednesday by time this is posted), I finally had a day off work and headed up to Sylvia Park for a much needed shopping trip!

Initially I went because I needed some new jeans thanks to a lovely hole that popped up in my favourite pair </3 But, inevitably, I came home with a few extra bits. Oh well.



Black/blue jeans, Jay Jays, $50 each (2 for $80) | I did what I'd planned and headed straight into Jay Jays. I got a pair of black jeans (pictured) and a pair of dark blue jeans (I'm wearing them now!). They're both skinny fit, and super comfortable. I've had quite a few pairs of Jay Jays jeans in the past, as has my sister, and we've both found they fit well and last long - ideal!

Cream jumper, Valley Girl, $8 | It took all my willpower not to spend all my money in Valley Girl. They were having quite a big sale, and so many different things caught my eye. I stumbled on this jumper, tried it on and fell in love. It's the perfect fit to wear under a more waterproof jacket. It's not too thick, but is super warm. The price on the ticket was $9.99, so I was nicely surprised when it scanned through at $7.99.

Black oversized knit cardigan, Dotti, $25 (down from $79.90) | I was walking past Dotti, heading towards the train station until the words 'Pop up sale' caught my eye. And headed straight in. Most of their knitted items were on offer, but I headed straight to the rack of oversized cardis. This cardi has caught my eye every time I headed in store, and for only $25 I couldn't say no! Best of all, it has POCKETS! It's super warm, and the arms are the perfect length for sweater paws.

Creamy-yellow nail polish - Revlon 100 Buttercup, The Warehouse, $3 | I wasn't planning on buying any nail polish - I have enough as it is. But then I walked past the stand with the Revlon nail polish, and there were signs for both $3 and $6 nail polish. I had a little explore through the boxes, and eventually chose this colour. It's a gorgeous pale yellow colour, perfect for spring/summer.

The Devil Wears Prada, Whitcoulls, $14.69 (full price $20.99 - I got a discount through my Staff Discount Card)  I remember watching this movie years ago but never read the book. So when I popped into Whitcoulls to waste time waiting for a train I stumbled across this, and decided to take it home! I've still not yet had time to read it (thanks work) but I can't wait til I head to the city next week (or tomorrow when this is posted) as I'll take it then!

xx


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook